Whether you like dogs or not, the following list would definitely be your preferred choice when you seek amusement! Nobody could resist the charm of Newfoundlands! They are massive but they are also just as adorabe as tiny puppies are! The gentle giants are extremely intelligent and loyal, and their size is definitely something worth showing. This is the reason behind this list’s existence! Some of the biggest examples of the breed can reach a weight of more than 150 pounds and up to 30 inches of height! They are real snuggle bears!
1. This head comparison is a nice way to show how big these cuties are
It is a good thing that these beasts have kind hearts, otherwise they would be unstoppable!
2. This doggo is the same size as a pony
This is another good comparison that shows that an adult dog could reach the size of a real pony!
3. The eyes say it all
It seems that this doggo was more than hungry but as soon as you see these eyes, everything would be forgiven instantly.
4. This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship
Newfoundlands are lovable creatures and they can have friends of all shapes and sizes! This image showed such a bond.
5. This giant is obviously not afraid of snow
Nature took care of the breed and the thick coat of fur they have is more than enough to make them feel comfortable during winter.
6. Even puppies are oversized for lap dogs
This toddler is hardly able to move a muscle, because the giant puppy shows no signs of getting out of his lap!
7. No, this is not Yeti
Seeing this would make some people scared, but all this Newfoundland wanted was to have a snack, and we bet he did!
8. They really look like bears
We guess that hugging a Newfoundland is the closest possible experience to hugging a bear without the danger involved.
9. This cutie found a new toy
Given the size of the dog’s jaw, this tennis ball does not stand a chance at all! It would probably be crushed in a few minutes.
10. This dog knows how to pose
We think that some dogs know that they look good when they are photographed and the look in this dog’s eyes says it all!
11. This giant also thinks he is a lap dog
It looks like the owner of this dog has nothing against the fact that his Newfoundland wants to cuddle like a puppy.
12. Now this is a big dog
We are perfectly aware that these dogs can grow big but this one is definitely off the charts!
13. Here is one of the coolest hairdos ever
This guy got a full body trim, but the groomer decided to add some style and created this cool hairstyle!
14. Nobody could resist this face
It seems that a dog’s charm could be irresistable in some cases, and seeing this look on the dog’s face will make you unable to say ‘no’.
15. This does not appear to be comfortable
We guess that these dogs love snow so much that they would prefer to sleep on it instead of a patch of grass, for example.
16. This is how happiness looks like
Being able to feel the love of your dog is definitely one of the best things in the world!
17. These siblings demand something
These two cuties are kind of grumpy because they probably wanted something in particular!
18. It seems that even the biggest SUV could not fit a Newfoundland
You would need a really big car in order to be able to comfortably transport a Newfoundland!
19. This dog loves cuddles, too
We believe that when a dog this size wants to cuddle, you can hardly do anything about it! We wouldn’t mind it!
20. The sheer size of this dog is amazing
The more we look at this amazing breed, the more we want to have one! It would be a pleasure to hug this dog!
21. Here is a hungry pack of dogs
We guess that feeding six hungry dogs would be extremely difficult, because they eat a lot! We hope this person was prepared!
22. It must have been a rough night out
This dog was either tired of whatever happened the night before or it was just thirsty!
23. This pup does not enjoy being carried around
We genuinely believe that when a dog wants something, it will happen! This pup probably wanted to walk instead of being carried around.
24. The most important family member is in the middle
We believe that dogs know when you treat them like family and then they are happier, which is easy to tell!
25. Here is another cute bear that loves snuggling
Having a Newfoundland means that you have to be prepared to carry the dog every once in a while!
26. These BFFs look happy together
Now this is the kind of best friend everyone would like to have, including us!
27. It seems that someone is having a snack here
We can all get hungry in just a heartbeat and we start craving snacks. This doggo probably knew where the snacks were and the rest can be seen in this image.