There were many online challenges in the last couple of years that went viral for no obvious reason, and they were more or less meaningless! Some of them were not even that much fun, but people still wanted to answer them. However, this article focuses on one challenge that really makes a difference! The #TrashTag hashtag is the thing that inspired people to do a good deed, one person and one place at a time! The challenge was to take a photo of a place in desperate need of cleaning and one after it was cleaned! This is something we can definitely stand behind, because it makes so much difference!
1. This is satisfying to watch
Here is how a patch of grass can look nice and fresh in a matter of minutes!
2. 80% of the trash in the ocean comes from the mainland
And the ocean has no other choice but to wash some of it back to shore, resulting in what you see here.
3. Teaching kids to be responsible is a must
The most important thing during such activities is to get your kids to understand their importance.
4. Here is how an hour of cleaning transformed this place
It is a much more pleasant sight to see this area clean and welcoming instead of completely trashed!
5. We can imagine the ‘before’ picture here
This group of people did something amazing and they were able to collect hundreds of kilograms of rubbish!
6. The difference is huge here
This group of friends filled just a few bags of trash but the difference they made is noticeable!
7. Here is what the river dragged to shore
Fortunately there was someone who decided to do something about it and the end result is awesome!
8. This sweet old lady showed how things are done
She put in some effort and she was able to give a personal example that it is enought to clean few square feet to contribute the cause!
9. We really liked this one
This is how an entire community got together and cleaned a severely trashed area to perfection!
10. This is how you transform the landscape
We genuinely believe that this person felt proud when taking the ‘after’ photo!
11. These students got behind the idea
They really set an example by getting together and doing the right thing! This is the best kind of inspiration!
12. This person cleared an entire river bank
There is no need to rush things when you are doing the right thing!
13. These girls did a really good job
It seems that they worked hard for at least a few hours in order to complete the task! We salute them!
14. These Vietnamese kids answered the challenge in an awesome way
There is nothing better than seeing how a cause brings a community together!
15. This is how it all began
Setting a personal example for the people around you is what matters the most in life!
16. This is an interesting way to answer to the challenge
This is a really cool thing to do! Water ways need to be cleaned, too, and these people did exactly that!
17. The difference here is massive
We cannot believe just how trashed this place was, but after countless hours of hard work the place looks amazing!
18. Here is another extremely trashed area that was cleaned to perfection
This place would be a much nicer location for a walk now! We salute the people who did it!
19. Here is how ten garbage bags full of trash transform the landscape
This man from Nepal should be extremely proud of himself for doind what he did!
20. This is an amazing transformation
The way this family transformed the beach is amazing and they deserve to camp there!
21. This is the best way to spend a birthday
Making a special day even better by doing a wholesome thing is the way to go!
22. Here is another example of what a couple of hours worth of work could mean
This small beach was cleaned by a couple who were probably happy with the end result!
23. This person decided to clean the garbage floating in Jamaica Bay
It must be a rewarding experience to clean all the rubbish around you and to admire the end result.
24. Even a small patch of grass could transform the entire neighborhood
As you can see, it did not took much for someone to transform this patch of grass, but the difference is huge!
25. This would make a nice camping site now
Some people do not realize this, but many beautiful locations are buried under piles of trash!
26. One person can make all the difference
Here is how one man and a pair of gloves is all it takes for a place to look welcoming again. We hope that people would respect the effort others put in cleaning different areas and they would try to keep them clean instead of turning them into dumpsters again!