Every normal person would definitely feel extremely lucky in case of an unexpected encounter with a celebrity. This is not something unusual in big cities like Los Angeles and New York, but there is a slight chance for it to happen even in your average small town.
But there is one very important detail – if you are lucky to stumble upon a famous face, be sure to double check if it really is who you thought it was before bragging about it on social media, or you will surely end up like these poor people below.
1. This guy thought that he met Hugh Jackman, but he obviously needs to watch a few more of his movies
The minimal resemblance between the Hugh Jackman-wannabe from the picture and the real actor was apparently enough for this young man to consider that he was actually able to take a selfie with the real Wolverine.
2. This average goth was apparently mistaken for Marilyn Manson and perhaps he was even flattered
If you know a few goths yourself, then you would agree that most of them resemble Marilyn Manson even more than the guy from the picture here.
3. This Drake lookalike may look like the Canadian performer from a far distance, but he still isn’t even close
Surely Drake would be a fun guy to meet and you would probably even get to hang out with him long enough to take a few selfies, but we would never know this for sure. These girls don’t know either, because they never met him.
4. You have to be from another planet to mistake this guy for Ed Sheeran
There is not even a tiny bit of resemblance between the man from the picture and the real Ed. How could someone actually believe this was him?
5. Another fake Ed Sheeran encounter
Seeing the boys’ faces while posing around some guy they believed was Ed Sheeran, you would be right to consider they probably still think it was him for real. We bet they eventually found out the truth.
6. Bruno Mars looks nothing like this man. Not even close, sorry.
If you meet a world famous singer, you could at least ask for a little sample of his talent, like a chorus from your favorite song, for example.
7. We would never know the reason this man mistook the woman next to him for Reese Witherspoon. Maybe it was the blond hair.
There is no rational explanation for this situation. Perhaps the man simply forgot how the actress looked like. He needs to watch again some of her movies.
8. This guy found out the hard way that he made a hilarious mistake by not recognizing ‘his idol’
The initial joy of meeting one of his favorite celebrities was probably replaced by a huge wave of disappointment, but these things happen in life, we guess.
9. We wonder if he ever learned the truth about his celebrity photo or he still keeps it like one the best moments in his life.
The poor dude looks so proud that he met Hulk Hogan. We hope that he never learns the awful truth that he simply met a stranger.
10. This woman must have realized soon or later that the man standing next to her is not Johnny Depp
He does look a bit like him, but nobody could mistake him for the famous actor. Well, almost nobody, as you can see in the photo.
11. This guy doesn’t even slightly resemble Bill Murray
Someone needs to show these people a picture of the actual Bill Murray, who looks totally different from this guy.
12. Standing next to one celebrity and mistaking her for another is a classic fail.
It is a shame to not be able to recognize Sara Paulson.
13. If you think that Usher is in the picture, then you are wrong, and so is the girl next to him
She will surely find out how wrong she was for mistaking this guy for Usher.